Ski partner needed for Mt. Hood, 12/15

14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
ulvetano
14ers: 58  10  7 
13ers: 48 2 1
Trip Reports (20)

Ski partner needed for Mt. Hood, 12/15

Post by ulvetano »

I am planning a trip to Mt. Hood with a planned one day attempt on thursday, 12/15. Looking for an experienced partner to join me. Flying in from Boulder, CO. Drop me a note if this interests you and we can discuss skill levels, etc. Yes, weather window will have to be right. I will be in Portland for a work trip and will only have the chance to try on Thursday.
I will have car and can pick anyone up at the airport on Weds afternoon and drop off at the airport Friday mid-morning.

Long shot that someone is interested and can swing it, but thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks, Chuck
Theodore
14ers: 20  1 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (5)

Re: Ski partner needed for Mt. Hood, 12/15

Post by Theodore »

Try cascadeclimbers.com as well, you might have better luck finding a partner there!

An after climb meal at El Burro Loco is also suggested. :D
ulvetano
14ers: 58  10  7 
13ers: 48 2 1
Trip Reports (20)

Re: Ski partner needed for Mt. Hood, 12/15

Post by ulvetano »

Sweet. Thanks for the Burro recommendation! I posted on CascadeClimbers first, so crossing my fingers. thx!