Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

peak list corrupted

If you run into any problems using 14ers.com, please post a topic thread here.

peak list corrupted

Postby MtnHub » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey Bill,

Just recently noticed that my 14er peak list (specifically Longs) is corrupted and garbled. After I returned home and updated the numbers, I saved as usual and then noted the change. I do have a lot of personal information added in the space within, but I didn't even change or add anything to that yet.

Just curious if it's something I did accidentally or what. I've tried to save again several other times but it hasn't cleared.

Another round of applause and gratitude for your service here on this fabulous site! Thoughts and prayers still going out to you and Lisa! Wishing you both and your family all the best for her speedy recovery!

Re: peak list corrupted

Postby wildlobo71 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Doug, what specifically happened? This may be better suited as a PM or email to him...
Bill W.
Yes, I have my Scotch.

Postby whoopi_cat » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

WAIT!!!!!! Don't change anything!!!!

All of a sudden I've done Little Bear 15 times! \:D/

jk,
Whoopi Cat
"It is the only way to get to the universe; bet everything every single step forward."

- Wayne Hale, Jr. Flight Commander, Space Shuttle Columbia.

Postby MtnHub » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Bill W, that's just it. I really didn't "do" anything other than update my numbers on the peaks that I climbed. I did go into the personal data fields just to look at them, but I didn't actually change anything in them yet, and when I saved and backed out again, I noticed the garbled listing. I thought it best to describe it here since this is the category (site problems and resolutions) and I hate to bother Bill M as I know he gets inundated with messages. Any suggestions?