Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Any hikers that live near Colorado Springs?

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Any hikers that live near Colorado Springs?

Postby Fawkes19 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:42 am

I will like to do some hiking this winter. But it be nice if I can find people that live near me. I do the incline in manitou springs twice a week. If anyone is familiar with it and wants to go. But for the winter I want to hike some 14ers. Let me know thanks

Re: Any hikers that live near Colorado Springs?

Postby hollamby » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Sisepuede19 wrote:I will like to do some hiking this winter. But it be nice if I can find people that live near me. I do the incline in manitou springs twice a week. If anyone is familiar with it and wants to go. But for the winter I want to hike some 14ers. Let me know thanks

There is a ton of us from Colorado Springs. I also hit up the Incline when I can, what are you times? Are you a experience/inexperience hiker (could careless either just wonder)?

Ryan
It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
Edmund Hillary

Postby Fawkes19 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Hey man, sorry for the long time to respond. I was training for a marathon so didn't really looked at the site or hiked till now.

But anyway I am not really an experience hiker. I hiked several 14ers but they were easy ones.

You doing any hiking anytime soon?

Postby waller19 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I'm in the springs. I've got 15 14ers under my belt and I wouldnt call myself "Experienced" just yet. Im actually looking to climb pikes tomorrow (mon 2/14) but I will not do it w/o partner(s). Anyone free? I'm hoping to do Crags route. Weather looks fantastic (slightly windy higher up.. but still awesome for mid-feb!).

Postby hunterwf » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm

In the Springs here also. Pretty new to the 14er's, I have only done Pikes 3 times. I am willing to learn though. Wanting to do the Crags route again in the winter.
There are other Annapurnas in the lives of men.

- Maurice Herzog