Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Need a fix!

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Need a fix!

Postby Boggy B » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I wrecked my wheels last Friday and haven't been in the mountains since. Don't think I'll survive another weekend without getting up there.

Looking to hike 12/18 or 12/19. Don't really care what, but 13ers would be awesome. I'd join a group, or I can help/plan a route as well.

The catch is you gotta pick me up in Broomfield. =]

Re: Need a fix!

Postby globreal » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Boggy B wrote:I wrecked my wheels last Friday and haven't been in the mountains since. Don't think I'll survive another weekend without getting up there.

Looking to hike 12/18 or 12/19. Don't really care what, but 13ers would be awesome. I'd join a group, or I can help/plan a route as well.

The catch is you gotta pick me up in Broomfield. =]

Michael,

I heard you wrecked your truck on your way to Lake City this past weekend to join us. I am so sorry to hear this...but glad you are okay!

Hope someone will give you a fix for this weekend.
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you. (Isaiah 54:10)

Re: Need a fix!

Postby CDR242 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 am

Micheal, you're welcome to join us on Mt Sherman Sunday, can you get down to 285 and C470, we can carpool from there.