Forum
Your purchase of a synthetic or cotton shirt helps support 14ers.com. Thank you!

Other ways to help...

CFI and Dogs

Colorado 14ers access and fee issues only, please

CFI and Dogs

Postby PolarBearCO » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 am

How 'bout you get that CFI guy I keep meeting to be more dog friendly, and then I will consider a donation to CFI. Until then, how can I get you to stop sending me emails to help support him?

Seriously, when 25-50% of Class I and II visitors have dogs, he needs to lighten up and stop spewing his anti-dog BS all over the mountain. I figure I need to dig him a hole away from water sources for all the BS that comes out of his mouth every time he opens it. That would be a big hole!

Re: CFI and Dogs

Postby CorduroyCalves » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 am

PolarBearCO wrote:How 'bout you get that CFI guy I keep meeting to be more dog friendly, and then I will consider a donation to CFI. Until then, how can I get you to stop sending me emails to help support him?

Seriously, when 25-50% of Class I and II visitors have dogs, he needs to lighten up and stop spewing his anti-dog BS all over the mountain. I figure I need to dig him a hole away from water sources for all the BS that comes out of his mouth every time he opens it. That would be a big hole!
Last edited by CorduroyCalves on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too short to pay full retail for outdoor gear!

"God has cared for these trees, saved them from draught, disease, avalanches, and a thousand straining, leveling tempasts and floods; but he cannot save them from fools; only Uncle Sam can do that."--John Muir

Site Administrator

Re: CFI and Dogs

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 am

If you don't want the emails, simply go into your 14ers.com forum profile and "Opt out of 14ers.com email updates"

That was easy.