Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Gear Swap

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds
Kiefer

Gear Swap

Postby Kiefer » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:04 pm

Hey guys.
Just wanted to announce that we're having a gear swap this weekend at Backcountry Escape. It's located in Longmont at the intersection of Hover and the Diagonal next to The Brewing Market.
The exact address is: 1520 S. Hover Street, Longmont. #303.772.7445

So far, people have been bringing in some pretty dam good stuff. A rep from Cloudevil dropped off 4 bags of clothes, most with tags still on them.
There's been a lot of packs, rope, hex and curve nuts, cloths, books, stoves, bottles etc.
Someone actually dropped off a pair of La Sportiva Nuptse Boots!! Needless to say, I bought them within 5 minutes of trying them on- my exact shoe size too!

It's happening this weekend, November 9th, 10th, and 11th.
If you need any additional info, you'll have to call the store (I'll be up camping the next two days). The store number is at the top.
Kiefer

PS: Markus Beck is also putting on Avy clinics, levels 1-3, a Backcountry 101 Crash Course, A refresher 201 class and Self-Rescue. Classes are held up in RMNP, Berthoud Pass, Red Mountain Pass and up in the IPW.
You can get more info and sign up at the store. We have flyers as well.