Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

14ers.com STORE

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Site Administrator

14ers.com STORE

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:54 pm

In preperation for the t-shirt orders, I've changed the Screen Saver CD and Patch order pages to use a PayPal shopping cart instead of "Buy Now" buttons. Each of the pages now have "Add to Cart" and "View Cart" buttons, so you can order multiple products in a single PayPal order. If ordering with a check or money order (not PayPal), there is a new Order Form that can be used to order multiple items.

Once the T-SHIRTS are available for ordering (within a week), there will be an additional link on the store page.

14ers.com Store

If you have any problems using the new pages, please PM or email me.

Thanks!
Only SNOW will end the madness

Postby skier25 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:00 pm

I bet you never thought you'd be running a store in your life Bill!
Carry an ice axe and a clear mentality; they can both save your life.
I get acute mountain sickness when I am away from the mountains.

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:17 pm

It is like a sharp stick in the eye, but I had to find ways to stop asking people for money, and keep advertising off the site.

At least I can have my kids package things up and mail them out - let's just say that they will not be receiving union wages. :D

Postby MikeyC » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Hey Bill,
I think you do an amazing job and I thank you so much for all that you do! I will probably be ordering several items out of your store once the shirts come in! Thanks again!

-Mike

Postby JoeyJ » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned or suggested before? but since you're looking to generate revenue thru 14er.com items = a 14er.com ball cap might look kinda cool. There are all kinds of different colors/styles out there, and plenty of guys wear caps... some gals too! If you had a cap to offer, I would buy one 4 sure, and will be getting a shirt or two- nice job! Just an idea, if there was enought interest that could maybe be another source of $$$ income for you to have Bill. Great site and hope all the income meets or exceeds your expenses thru this!

PS- Hopefully your non-union work force won't ever go on strike :D ...or you'll be up nites!

Postby cfoye130 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm

Another just FYI, I just bought a screen saver CD and patch and they came super fast.... and your kids did a rockstar job of packaging them. Thanks Bill!

Postby so_il_summit » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm

I agree with the hat idea.

I also wonder about other things that would be easy to make, like 14ers.com Nalgenes.

Things that would be easy to make cause it would just take sticking an emblem on them.

Postby runningstix » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:48 pm

Howabout a straight from the manufacturer bulk discount on random items at the change of seasons or something? Take a poll on how many people would want to buy Grivel G12's or black diamond quick draws? Just a thought? Use the power of numbers to get a sweet deal? Probably not what you were looking to get into, but just a thought. Great work Bill!
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" Steve Prefontaine

Postby Aspen Summit » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:04 pm

WHAT?!?! Bill's a daddy? I didn't know that...I thought he's like 26 y.o. like the rest of the computer saavy generation. :lol:

Knight
Follow Your Path! Cross ALL Boundaries!! AND RIDE THE EARTH, BABY!!!

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:19 pm

An old, beaten-down, weathered, raspy, crawling-from-a-hole, one-legged, barnacle-ridden old fart just waiting for the comet to hit! And my kids are making me age faster :!:

Postby so_il_summit » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:An old, beaten-down, weathered, raspy, crawling-from-a-hole, one-legged, barnacle-ridden old fart just waiting for the comet to hit!

who just happens to run the best online resource for colorado 14ers, and does an amazing service for this community!

barnacles included

Postby skier25 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:30 pm

Why don't you just go all out and open your own franchise Bill? Must be a little overwhelming, eh?
Carry an ice axe and a clear mentality; they can both save your life.
I get acute mountain sickness when I am away from the mountains.

Next