Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Searching for Trip Reports

Check here for updates to the forum and site.

Re: Searching for Trip Reports

Postby MtnHub » Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 pm

I concur! The more the merrier!I probably won't have time to read them all, but it's nice to have more options with new mts and routes! Yay!! :D

Postby Furthermore » Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Bill- I know this isn't a problem with most reports but some of my reports have more than 5 13ers linked to a single report, e.i. multi day trips. Is there a way to anchor or show those listed when searched for?

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri May 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Furthermore wrote:Bill- I know this isn't a problem with most reports but some of my reports have more than 5 13ers linked to a single report, e.i. multi day trips. Is there a way to anchor or show those listed when searched for?

I'm not sure what you mean. I know the root problem is that I only allow 5 peaks to be entered and I'll change that eventually, but do you mean is there a way to "tie" several reports together so they get picked up in the new search?
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

Postby Furthermore » Fri May 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Yeah, the root problem is only 5 peaks per report. Is that an easy fix? If not, no big deal.

For example, this report includes Lightning Pyramid 13,722 but can't be listed as a report under 13,722. http://14ers.com/php14ers/tripreport.php?trip=8123&parmuser=Furthermore&start=60&cpgm=tripmain&ski=Include

Just thought it might help someone out in the future looking for beta on that 13er.

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri May 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Not a difficult fix, but a lot of testing. I've just been putting it off for a while.

It's on my list!
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

Previous