Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

TRs: Rotating Images

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
Site Administrator

TRs: Rotating Images

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

I added the ability to ROTATE images that we've uploaded on trip reports. This won't be used much, but if you need to use it, go to MY TRIP REPORTS to see your reports and click on the "Rotate Images" button next to the report:

The page looks like this - allowing for a clockwise rotation of any photo you've uploaded to the report. So, if multiple photos need to be rotated, it can be done in one shot:
Only SNOW will end the madness

Site Administrator

Re: TRs: Rotating Images

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:01 pm

BTW, I also added the rotate functionality to the "User Photos" section of the site. If you'd like to rotate an image you uploaded to that section, just click on the "My Photos" link and look for the "Rotate Image" option.

This might be handy if you don't know how to rotate an image on your computer. Now you can just upload the original image and rotate it on 14ers.com.

I hope this helps...
Only SNOW will end the madness

Re: TRs: Rotating Images

Postby doggler » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am

Hey Bill,

I'm working on a TR right now and getting ready to throw my computer out the window. I have numerous vertical pictures that on my computer. When uploaded to my TR, they are rotated...assumedly somewhere something decided that since they were larger vertically than horizontally, they got rotated automatically. Anyway, a search on the forum brought me to this thread. Did we no longer have the functionality to rotate pictures in TRs?