Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

14er Peak Checklists

Check here for updates to the forum and site.
User avatar
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:16 am
Location: Broomfield, Colorado

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby d_baker » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:It's now easier to move from peak-to-peak when updating "peak details" on your peak list. I've added a "Next Peak" button which applies your current updates and moves to the next peak in the list. This should make it a lot easier for those of you who want to get a bunch of info in without going back to the list each time:
Hope this helps

When I have a chance, I'll get this on the 13er list

I think it certainly will help. Thanks for the great updates recently!

User avatar
Posts: 645
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:44 am
Location: Castle Rock, Co

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby dsunwall » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:It's now easier to move from peak-to-peak when updating "peak details" on your peak list. I've added a "Next Peak" button which applies your current updates and moves to the next peak in the list. This should make it a lot easier for those of you who want to get a bunch of info in without going back to the list each time:

well, your a little late with that one. [-X but it wasn't all that bad.

I see a few peak counts dropped slightly, but mostly John.

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Just added the PREVIOUS/NEXT peak buttons to the 13er checklist pages.
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 am

Making some changes to the main 14er Checklists page (all users) which could cause some funky stuff to be shown for a bit.

Should be done soon...
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

User avatar
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: castle rock

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby larkinrx2 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 am

BillMiddlebrook wrote:
larkinrx2 wrote:Bill,
is there a way to keep all of the peaks on the view by map with the one color for climbed and other color for not climbed?
thanks

Done.
The checklist google maps use these pins:


THANKS!
What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - That's all I need the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair and I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[Shithead growls at him]
I don't need my dog.

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby FireOnTheMountain » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am

Hey Bill,

This is probably not the best forum topic to post this but whats the dealio with the 13er TR's? All of the 13er reports mountain names have been replaced with numbers so now when you try to look up 13er TRs based on the mountain, nothing can be found for any mountain.

Thanks and not trying to be a pain, you do a great job with the site!
Everyday is a G r A t E f U L Day here in the CO

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

FireOnTheMountain wrote:Hey Bill,

This is probably not the best forum topic to post this but whats the dealio with the 13er TR's? All of the 13er reports mountain names have been replaced with numbers so now when you try to look up 13er TRs based on the mountain, nothing can be found for any mountain.

Thanks and not trying to be a pain, you do a great job with the site!

Oops. I assume you mean on the 13ers.com individual peak pages? I just fixed it.

Sample: Grizzly Peak D
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby FireOnTheMountain » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Right on, so that fixed one thing. But still when you go under someone's profile and look at their TRs, all the TRs about 13ers have a number where the name of the 13er should be.

For instance, your TR "Marble Mountain Photos and GPX File" does not list the mountain as Marble Mountain in bold blue but instead it says 4770.

Thanks again.
Everyday is a G r A t E f U L Day here in the CO

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:45 pm

FireOnTheMountain wrote:Right on, so that fixed one thing. But still when you go under someone's profile and look at their TRs, all the TRs about 13ers have a number where the name of the 13er should be.

For instance, your TR "Marble Mountain Photos and GPX File" does not list the mountain as Marble Mountain in bold blue but instead it says 4770.

Thanks again.

I'm on it - sorry for the problems.

I've been making tons of page/database changes to improve the site and recently became distracted with snowfall. :wink:
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

User avatar
Posts: 2127
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:16 am
Location: Broomfield, Colorado

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby d_baker » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm

With the above issues mentioned and that are being worked on, is that why the tr icon under a user's peak list isn't showing? Or did that get changed?

Site Administrator
User avatar
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Breckenridge, CO

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Yes sir

It was a powder day today!!
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Re: 14er Peak Checklists

Postby Lucky » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:46 pm

I love your website Bill! I had a question about getting a 'next' button on photo stash pics but finally saw the slideshow link - DUH! SO all is good, love the site.....
The Mountain won't come to you; you must go to the Mountain

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests