Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Davenport Finishes Skiing All The 14ers

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.

Postby badger4 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:57 pm

I was refereing to the new goals in California.
Couldn't have been asleep for more than three hours...

Postby Darryl Dunlap » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:04 pm

badger4 wrote:I was refereing to the new goals in California.

I don't have any info about that myself other than hearing a couple of posts mentioned about it on other sites.
"A great loss of a wonderful person clouds us tonight, Rest In Peace David...."

Postby Darryl Dunlap » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:07 pm

As per

http://www.steepskiing.com/home.htm

Welcome back to Steepskiing.com It has been almost a year since I have updated my life hear on the site. This has mainly been due to the fact that I spent the last year pursuing a rather hefty goal. For those of you that haven't seen or followed my Ski The 14ers project, I spent all of 2006 and the first month of 2007 attempting to climb and ski all 54 Colorado 14,000' peaks. In the end I was successful in my goal and I have posted every trip report from every peak on the project website at http://www.skithe14ers.com Lou Dawson was the only person before me to complete this goal, and he took twelve years to pull it off. There has been tons of great media coverage of the project, including stories in the New York Times, Denver Post, Men's Journal Magazien, Outside Magazine, Powder, Skiing, and many others. I had so much fun with these mountains and all of the friends that shared the experience with me that I have decided to attempt to climb and ski all 15 California 14,000' peaks this April, 2007, as well as Mt. Rainier, in Washington, with the goal of becoming the first person ever to have skied every 14,000' peak in the USA. (lower 48 that is)
"A great loss of a wonderful person clouds us tonight, Rest In Peace David...."

Previous