Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Cronin on Saturday (6/15)

Colorado 13er questions, conditions, and other info should be posted here. Also includes topics related to 13ers.com. 13er Trip Reports

Cronin on Saturday (6/15)

Postby big_red_pride » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 am

Hi all,

Looking to hit up Cronin on Saturday, is anyone interested in joining up? I would be leaving Colorado Springs around 2-2:30 PM, drive in to BV for a bite to eat and then head to the TH. I drive a low clearance car, so I was going to pack into Baldwin Creek and then get up Saturday morning, hike, and pack out. If you are interested in either carpooling or meeting up for the hike shoot me a PM. If you prefer to drive I would be willing to pitch in for gas.

Happy hiking!
Steve

Re: Cronin on Saturday (6/15)

Postby Brian Thomas » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 am

hey steve-

sorry we didn't get cronin last year and you got roped into a repeat of antero. you should go for cronin's north ridge route, it's a lot of fun. and if you want an easier descent, go down the east ridge to connect with the antero standard route.

Re: Cronin on Saturday (6/15)

Postby big_red_pride » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Brian Thomas wrote:hey steve-

sorry we didn't get cronin last year and you got roped into a repeat of antero. you should go for cronin's north ridge route, it's a lot of fun. and if you want an easier descent, go down the east ridge to connect with the antero standard route.

Hey Brian! Thanks for the advice. I was considering that route or doing it in the opposite of your suggestion. I will keep this in mind! Thanks! Hope all is well.