Sangre Scrambling

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
roozers42
14ers: 49 
13ers: 53
Trip Reports (20)

Re: Sangre Scrambling

Post by roozers42 »

Thanks all for the suggestions. I should have entitled the post "Sangre Scrambling Light" but didn't think of it at the time. Can't wait for the Sand Creek set of 13ers but it's way over my friends comfort level so we're going to hike Horn Peak and some surrounding 13ers. Many thanks for some honest evaluations of the Sand Creek area - it confirmed my convictions and makes me want to get back there later this summer!
Marmot Picture taken by David Worthington, 7/3/06