Sgladbach completes the 13ers!!!

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
JB99
14ers: 41 
13ers: 8
Trip Reports (21)

Re: Sgladbach completes the 13ers!!!

Post by JB99 »

=D> That isn't just the applause smiley, it is the standing ovation smiley. Hard to tell since he has no legs but trust me, that's him. Congratulations.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not."
Inky6900
14ers: 57 
13ers: 12
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Inky6900 »

Quite an amazing feat! Congrats! I doubt I'll ever come close to that.

Let me guess...you're going to repeat them all?!? :lol:
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
DArcyS
14ers: 58 
13ers: 544
Trip Reports (3)

Post by DArcyS »

sgladbach wrote: http://www.14ers.com/php14ers/triprepor ... m=tripmain
I’ll have a lot more fun doing new routes with experienced climbers and repeating old peaks with climbers who want someone along who has some experience with the peak. I like to come along with people who are tackling peaks that have them a bit anxious.
Steve, congrats on finishing the 13ers, a grand accomplishment.

That's a real nice offer you've made in your TR. I mostly climb the 13ers solo, but someday I may just have to take you up on your offer!

D'Arcy
Athos791
Trip Reports (6)

Post by Athos791 »

Congrats on your amazing achievement Steve!!! =D> =D> =D>
"We go to the mountains to satisfy our own ambitions, not because others evaluate what we are doing." -Anatoli Boukreev
Asdzá
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Asdzá »

Congratulations sgladbach for closing another chapter in your life.

I am sure it’s overwhelming when you can look back at what you really accomplished.

Many people are driven to reach their goals but it takes a lot more than drive to fulfill this great performance. I hope many of us can learn from your love and passion for these beautiful mountains to continue with the goals we have set out for ourselves.

Debby
dził bitah’di násh’aa’go shił yá’át’ééh