Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (Sept. 5)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (Sept. 5)

Postby Cherokee91red » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 pm

New to 14ers, only got.two down so far, and never been to a happy hour but id like to swing by and chat with all of y'all. Should I just be looking for the most bada$$ group of.people all dressed alike?

Postby ketel1 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Love this, as IF: "....And then Bill and Darrin found the photo on Facebook". Really??? Just trolling for compliments...errr comments? ;) It is pretty darned cool.

I will sadly miss HH again. Maybe next month.
Beth
"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve

Postby Lady McClimbsalot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Ha, just saw this. Boyfriend didn't even tell me I was mentioned. What a prick. Well... somewhat.

I want to come to a happy hour! I may even wear my tie-dye onesy.... if you ask nicely
I'll climb till I dye!

Postby SurfNTurf » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 pm

ketel1 wrote:Love this, as IF: "....And then Bill and Darrin found the photo on Facebook". Really??? Just trolling for compliments...errr comments? ;) It is pretty darned cool.

I will sadly miss HH again. Maybe next month.
Beth

So what if I asked Jed to post that photo? You can't prove it...
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

Postby wildlobo71 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Lady McClimbsalot wrote:Ha, just saw this. Boyfriend didn't even tell me I was mentioned. What a prick. Well... somewhat.

I want to come to a happy hour! I may even wear my tie-dye onesy.... if you ask nicely

Please bring pickles...
Bill W.
Yes, I have my Scotch.

Postby Trainer Keri » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 am

Count me in!!! :-D

Postby SurfNTurf » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 am

Trainer Keri wrote:Count me in!!! :-D

I enjoy the fact that five of Keri's 11 total posts are in Happy Hour threads.
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

Postby dillonsarnelli » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:56 am

Trainer Keri wrote:Count me in!!! :-D

Keri, here in Colorado, today is Wednesday and with the time change you can leave two hours later tomorrow but the next day at work could be rough with the jet lag. carry on.

Postby Trainer Keri » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:35 pm

I may be suffering from jet lag but I'll be there...and so exciting...IM UP TO 11 posts!!! =D>

Postby dillonsarnelli » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Trainer Keri wrote:IM UP TO 11 posts

AND 57 14ers!

Postby SurfNTurf » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 pm

dillonsarnelli wrote:
Trainer Keri wrote:IM UP TO 11 posts

AND 57 14ers!

Only two more to go!
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

Postby Furthermore » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I may try to make an effort to attend this Thursday.

PreviousNext