Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Trekking partners needed for trek in Upper Dolpo and Mustang

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Trekking partners needed for trek in Upper Dolpo and Mustang

Postby mgacourt » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm booked with a Nepalese agency to trek and climb a 6,400m peak in these little-explored regions of Nepal next Autumn 2013. The agency has a lot of experience organising such treks and their fee is all inclusive and pretty reasonable. I'm looking for more trekkers as the price per person goes down the more people join the trip. More people have climbed Everest than have explored these regions of Nepal. If anyone is interested please contact me at my avatar at aol dot com. I speak Spanish, English and French.

Many thanks,

Mike.

Re: Trekking partners needed for trek in Upper Dolpo and Mus

Postby MatB » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Can't join ya although I'd love to. A trip like this is on my bucket list, but in due time. Please post a trip report if you don't mind and good luck.
"Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived,'"
- Dalai Lama, when asked about what surprises him the most about humanity