Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Seeking partners for the next several weeks.

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Seeking partners for the next several weeks.

Postby gopilot » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Wanting to complete the 14er's and looking for partners through July to wrap up these peaks:

Elks: S & N Bells, Snowmass, Capitol,
San Juans: El Diente, Sunlight,
Sangres: Lindsey, Little Bear.

I'm hanging in Denver right now trying to decide where to head for first. Might go for some extra acclimatization up Evans for a few days. I'm leaning towards the Elks as I'd love to get those four under my belt and go with someone who's already done S.Maroon who knows the route.

Drop me a PM if you have similar aspirations in the coming weeks,
Scott

Re: Seeking partners for the next several weeks.

Postby epacalicious » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:20 pm

PM sent.
Mountains are the means, the man is the end. The goal is not to reach the tops of mountains, but to improve the man ~ Walter Bonatti

Postby Gerrybear » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:22 pm

I can join you next Fri/Sat and the following Mon/Tues. I've done 37 over the past three summers, only hiking June, July and August, and your remaining list is on my remaining 14er list. Depending on weather, I'm up for Sunlight (and another one or two while I'm out there), Little Bear (have done Blanca and Ellingwood), El Diente or Snowmass. Let me know, Gerry

Postby AeroDan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm in the same boat as Gerry and GoPilot. Done 39 in last three summers. Looking to hit the Elks, and planning on doing the Wilson trio 1st weekend in Aug and C-Basin trio weekend of Aug 9th. I need to scout out routes in the Elks, but I'm likely game for hitting any of them any weekend (including next weekend).

Postby zombiewolf » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:28 am

I am looking for a partner to hike Mount Wilson on Tuesday or Wednesday, 7/16 or 7/17, but El Diente is also on my list.

Z

Postby gopilot » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm

I'll be in the Elks for the next several weeks. A Snowmass summit did not happen this past weekend so that and Capitol are still up in the air (prolly next week) and an attempt of the Bells this coming weekend. Going to get the Elks done before I head off to easier pastures.

Postby Metaluna » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:57 pm

I'll be in the Aspen area this week and am wanting to summit Capitol. If you are still going for that one let me know. I was thinking of doing it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Postby gopilot » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm looking to do Capitol this week. Billy the Kid has a group going (2/3rd) which I am part of but it would work out better for my schedule if I could attempt it earlier in the week, say the 31/1st. If anyone has a mid-week Capitol plan in mind let me know.

Scott