Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

May 20-23 skiing ouray or anywhere else

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

May 20-23 skiing ouray or anywhere else

Postby KCsplitter » Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 am

Hey I'm going to be in ouray these days looking for partners to do some skiing up in yankee boy basin or anywhere else in colorado. I am driving in from Kansas City the 17th and am skiing the 18-19 with peak mountain guides to tackle sneffels. I'm looking for partners for the couple days after my guided skiing. I'd like to get some more riding in but don't want to push it solo. I've been snowboarding for 10 years, I have all my own equipment including beacon, probe, shovel. I'd like to stay around ouray to ski but am willing to drive east since I will be returning to Kansas City. It looks like the late season snow should be good so hit me up. I am planning on bringing my dog, but could leave him with my girlfriend if someone is serious about getting together and riding terrain where he wouldn't be safe.

-David

Re: May 20-23 skiing ouray or anywhere else

Postby KCsplitter » Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm

These dates are coming up, I thought I'd bump this one last time to see if anyone was interested. A friend is coming with me and my dog, he doesn't have avy gear so idk what the plan is exactly. Let me know if your interested in any of this