Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (April 4)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (April 4)

Postby jeremy27 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:56 am

Nice to meet some of you last night. It was awfully nice of k-berger to get us discounts on 8000M Suits. Bierstadt in spring here I come.

Postby Steve Climber » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am

Damn! Discounted 8000m suits?! I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
Dave B wrote:And/or line thy helmet with tin foil and realize this is a freaking mountaineering website.

Steve Climber wrote:So that's your backpack, huh?

Postby k-berger » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:03 am

jeremy27 wrote:Nice to meet some of you last night. It was awfully nice of k-berger to get us discounts on 8000M Suits. Bierstadt in spring here I come.

Yea, whoever k-berger is should hook it up!!

aboynamedmargrette wrote:Damn! Discounted 8000m suits?! I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

I didn't know everyone would get so excited about a Colorado Glissade suit. That's what its for, right?

Postby k-berger » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:16 am

Thinking of 8000M suits, and talking to Jeff about his shirtless attempt at Elbert in winter got me thinking...

Which would be harder, a shirtless winter summit of Elbert or a summer summit in a 8000M suit? And which is a more ridiculous sight? :-k

Postby Steve Climber » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 am

k-berger wrote:Thinking of 8000M suits, and talking to Jeff about his shirtless attempt at Elbert in winter got me thinking...

Which would be harder, a shirtless winter summit of Elbert or a summer summit in a 8000M suit? And which is a more ridiculous sight? :-k

I think I would choose winter shirtless. Summer in a suit might actually kill me.

p.s. They can also be used for summit bids to Nebraska's high point...

http://www.14ers.com/php14ers/tripreport.php?trip=4153&cpgm=tripmain
Dave B wrote:And/or line thy helmet with tin foil and realize this is a freaking mountaineering website.

Steve Climber wrote:So that's your backpack, huh?

Previous