Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Ladies Happy Hour - Boulder Edition

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Ladies Happy Hour - Boulder Edition

Postby bergsteigen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 pm

EmmaM wrote:
bergsteigen wrote:
I could be down with that! Of course, we could also have another one a bit further south too...

COS?

In summer, so we can incline it, and us northerners can camp somewhere afterwards on our way to weekend adventures.
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."
- Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)

http://otinasadventures.com

Re: Ladies Happy Hour - Boulder Edition

Postby mtgirl » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 am

bergsteigen wrote:
EmmaM wrote:
bergsteigen wrote:
I could be down with that! Of course, we could also have another one a bit further south too...

COS?

In summer, so we can incline it, and us northerners can camp somewhere afterwards on our way to weekend adventures.

I'd avoid the Incline in the dead of summer......it's really hot with the sun exposure. Unless you're on it very early in the day or just prior to sundown.....or you handle the heat really well (I don't).

Emma, I didn't realize you were in COS. I'd be up for the Incline and a beer sometime - and I'm sure we could get Ihikelikeagirl (Valerie) to come along too. Boulder/Denver is too far for us southerners.
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

Previous