Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (November)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
User avatar
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: Golden/Lakewood, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby Scotzman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Ooooh, you had me at scotch!

User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby sjpwarsaw » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Had a blast at the last one. I'll be there.

User avatar
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby MtnChick » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Wilderness Exchange hooked us up for the raffle!!! Not going to ruin any surprises....but here is a hint....

~Mandy Miller
Attachments
hint.jpg
hint.jpg (53.26 KiB) Viewed 486 times

User avatar
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby MtnChick » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Also, I talked with the AMAZING Mario from First Ascent/Eddie Bauer Park Meadows last night and he confirmed that they are going to include some stellar wear for the chicks this time!!!! \:D/

~Mandy Miller

User avatar
Posts: 1476
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Location: Denver/Golden

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby SurfNTurf » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:02 pm

MtnChick wrote:Also, I talked with the AMAZING Mario from First Ascent/Eddie Bauer Park Meadows last night and he confirmed that they are going to include some stellar wear for the chicks this time!!!! \:D/

~Mandy Miller


And just for the record, with EB's return policy -- if you win something not suited to your size/gender, all you have to do is go in to any store and swap it out.
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

User avatar
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Denver

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby ketel1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:43 pm

I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?
"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve

User avatar
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby MtnChick » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 am

ketel1 wrote:I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?


YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

~Mandy Miller

User avatar
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby mtree » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 am

Bummer. Can't make this one. Y'all have fun!
"Cool Prius!" - nobody

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1577
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:46 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby USAKeller » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:16 am

MtnChick wrote:
ketel1 wrote:I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?


YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.
How long after arriving at someone's house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby bergsteigen » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:24 am

USAKeller wrote:
MtnChick wrote:
ketel1 wrote:I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?


YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.


Haha, well you know I can bust a move :lol: \:D/
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."
- Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)

http://otinasadventures.com

User avatar
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 am
Location: SoSlo (South of Sloans Lake)

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby wildlobo71 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:44 am

bergsteigen wrote:
USAKeller wrote:
MtnChick wrote:YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.


Haha, well you know I can bust a move :lol: \:D/


I better practice up on my old-skool lyrical genius - I was embarrassing myself coming back from Buffalo Peaks. :oops:
Bill W.
Yes, I have my Scotch.

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1577
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:46 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby USAKeller » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 am

wildlobo71 wrote:
bergsteigen wrote:
USAKeller wrote:YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.

Haha, well you know I can bust a move :lol: \:D/

I better practice up on my old-skool lyrical genius - I was embarrassing myself coming back from Buffalo Peaks. :oops:

I'm pretty sure the 3 of us knew how to rock it coming home from the Buffalo's!
How long after arriving at someone's house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password?

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: homerun_j_p and 3 guests