Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Colorado Springs October Happy Hour/CMC benefit.

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Colorado Springs October Happy Hour/CMC benefit.

Postby EmmaM » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 am

wildlobo71 wrote: The way Mandy drives, that event was only 45 minutes away from my home (essentially Sports Authority Field at Mile High). I will attend the 809-- HHs more often!

:lol:

Thanks to all who showed! The turnout was great, and the CMC was extremely appreciative of our support! It seems that monthly meetups would be favored by most, so be on the lookout for a happy hour in November.

Postby Oldskool70 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Not to brag, but I've earned them lately (facia board painting, repairs, kids projects, etc).I just can't swap KP's that week (Brother coming to town & camping on N. side of Pikes Peak). This is America though, I should be able to 'borrow against the future'. :-k[/quote]

I guess you have earned them…bank 'em when ya can. Perhaps we husbands need to develop a cap and trade system where we can get extra chits from those with an abundance…you just need to be married enough years Oldskool to where the wimmin folk just give up in exasperation and know there's nothing they can do to cajole us into even trying to earn husband points. :-D[/quote]
Ugghhhh! My lame brother canceled his trip & my buddy, who I was going to camp with, broke two toes & now can't camp on Pikes Peak!!!!!!! So I missed this for nothing ](*,) . I guess I'll keep my eyes open for the next one... :(
If you're not moshing, it's NOT music.

Postby Dancesatmoonrise » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Tommy Dorr wrote:Thanks again for putting this together Emma...And thanks to Cookiehiker for bringing the amazing cookies.

+1

Emma leading West Point Crack yesterday.

Previous