Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

2012 Fall Gathering

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: 2012 Fall Gathering

Postby Sky » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 am

Right on edlins! That's exactly how I was seeing things that night!
"It is better to have and not need, then to need and not have"

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go"

Postby giarcd » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 am

I took a picture with someones camera with a group of folks with some equipment.---I can't seem to remember---if it was your camera, please post picture so I can satisfy Porta Potty People with their request for the pic!!!! -----THANKS-----they were kind enough to donate PP for us.

Postby coloradokevin » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 am

giarcd wrote:I took a picture with someones camera with a group of folks with some equipment.---I can't seem to remember---if it was your camera, please post picture so I can satisfy Porta Potty People with their request for the pic!!!! -----THANKS-----they were kind enough to donate PP for us.

Hey, don't know if it is the photo you were talking about or not, but there's a porta-pot group picture on the previous page in this thread. I think it was the picture that I took with Imma's camera for you guys (you're in it).

Postby KeithK » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm

coloradokevin wrote:
giarcd wrote:I took a picture with someones camera with a group of folks with some equipment.---I can't seem to remember---if it was your camera, please post picture so I can satisfy Porta Potty People with their request for the pic!!!! -----THANKS-----they were kind enough to donate PP for us.

Hey, don't know if it is the photo you were talking about or not, but there's a porta-pot group picture on the previous page in this thread. I think it was the picture that I took with Imma's camera for you guys (you're in it).

No, he's talking about the ones on Sunday morning, I think... I was in them, so they're likely not very good.
Snow is dumb.™

Postby TallGrass » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 am

Not sure if I'll do more 14ers. The trip reports are too tiring. :wink:

DUI Update Re: 2012 Fall Gathering

Postby TallGrass » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 am

Tagged the comments in the above as it turns out the guy is now in jail not just for DUI, but also hit-n-run and the vehicle being stolen. :shock: If I make another gathering, hopefully trip out won't be as adventurous.
Not sure if I'll do more 14ers. The trip reports are too tiring. :wink:

Previous