Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Tax Day Climb of Sniktau

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Tax Day Climb of Sniktau

Postby ajkagy » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:36 pm

bjohnson17 wrote:
ajkagy wrote:has anybody skiied sniktau yet this spring? I was thinking about hitting it again this spring for a nice quick descent with minimal effort

Which aspect of the mountain do you want to ski? I will try to remember to get a pic for you tomorrow.

i've skiied the NE aspect before and it usually has nice snow, but i'm thinkin about attempting the S aspect if it's not too crusty

nice pictures, looked like a good day up there
http://www.resortbeta.com - An interactive ski/snowboard experience for all your favorite ski resorts.

Postby peter303 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Tl1000rpt wrote:Hi all...
My name is tony and I'm Just looking for anyone to hike MT evens with... I'm new to the site so I was just posting in hope's to find some people to help me to the top.. I've done summer hikes but new to winter hikes..I hope I'm on the right forum!!

Right now its about 28 miles round trip from where you can park. With perhaps some snow drifts to hike over on narrow roads.

In about 5-6 weeks it becomes 9 mile hike, then a half mile hike.

Postby spaceman » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm going to plan on being at loveland pass by 8AM friday. Is anybody interested in carpooling from the El Rancho Park n Ride, we could meet about 7 there and drive up to the pass.

Postby spaceman » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Given the snow at loveland today and forecast for tonight, plus the winds forecast for tomorrow, I'm going to do this trip another time.
Derek

Previous