Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 6505
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:34 pm
- Location: Breckenridge, CO
Kiefer wrote:moneymike wrote:Does anyone know if there is enough snow for a summit ski descent?
It's a bit old but this is the Hourglass as of March 12th.
Kiefer, that's a great general shot of the terrain above the Hourglass! Any chance I could add it to the 14ers.com route description just to help people "see" the upper terrain a bit better? Of course I'd credit you on the photo.
Only SNOW will end the madness
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:04 pm
- Location: Westminster, CO
Yalegirl09 wrote: But if you hold off we can give you conditions then! Otherwise if you wouldn't mind passing conditions along if you go that'd be awesome!
We did not end up going. I was not thrilled with the forecast. Also, I realized today that we have family over the next weekend so 4/16 would not work for us. Hopefully it will work out for you. If you go, an update on conditions would be greatly appreciated for our 4/23 attempt. Thanks!
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:50 pm
- Location: Grand Junction, CO
Yalegirl...you still on for the 16th? I'm in if you are. Let me know! Mike
"There's a feeling I get when I look to the West and my spirit is crying for leaving" Led Zeppelin