Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Feb 11th, 12th,13th

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Feb 11th, 12th,13th

Postby jameseroni » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Due to my awesome job I'm off from the 10th through the 20th. And when I say awesome, I don't mean that sarcastically. I've been blessed with a stable job through these rough times, even still with an ample amount of alotted vacation per year.

I'm looking to do some serious climbing. I would like to camp somewhere from the 11th through the 13th, where we can summit at least a few winter peaks. I was thinking possibly of the indian peaks wilderness, something like Audubon, Paiuite, etc. I can provide a three man 4 season tent, stove, a 50m alpine rope and any other gear we might need for a simple alpine rack. Looking to camp because, it takes forever to get into the IPW during the winter. Plus, I really like the idea of camping out. We could even forego the tent and build a snow cave. I know there are plenty of areas to do so, I was just out there about a month ago on an Audubon attempt.

Please let me know if you are interested in this. Must have all winter gear required (I know thats a given but I'll throw it out there anyway). I can also provide navigational skills including gps, map/compass nav and I own a SPOT device which could be helpful in a multi-day adventure such as this.

Reply via PM or post up if interested,

JAB