Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Gym Rat

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Denver Gym Rat

Postby MichiganBrian » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Anyone looking for someone to climb with in the gyms around Denver? I just moved here, and hence all my climbing friends are elsewhere so I'm looking for new ones. Most convenient gym for me is RJ2, but I'm open to just about anything. I don't care what level you are, so long as you're a solid belayer, but if it matters to you I've had about a month off but prior I was consistently sending 5.10a on TR and projecting up to 5.11, leading on the edge of 5.9/5.10a depending on how much ceiling it contained.

Re: Denver Gym Rat

Postby somethingrandom » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Figured I would put it here instead of in private in case anyone else has the same questions.

Look up eagle06 he was a good climbing buddy around your skill level I had to leave behind when I left.
-Just as soon as you idiot proof something, some a**hole is just going to come along and make a better idiot.

-To Cessna: "November one, zero, four Lima Papa, wind 080 at 90 peak gusts 120, runway 35 cleared for takeoff"

To fellow controller: "Watch this sh!t"

-Whether climbing or flying, the single greatest thing to remember is that every ascent is optional, and if you feel like making another, your subsequent descent is mandatory.

Re: Denver Gym Rat

Postby jomagam » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Did you post on Rock&Jam's website looking for partners ?
http://www.rocknandjamn.com/partners.php

I did when I moved here and met a bunch of nice people. I go to RJ1 though.