Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Need a fix!

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Need a fix!

Postby Boggy B » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I wrecked my wheels last Friday and haven't been in the mountains since. Don't think I'll survive another weekend without getting up there.

Looking to hike 12/18 or 12/19. Don't really care what, but 13ers would be awesome. I'd join a group, or I can help/plan a route as well.

The catch is you gotta pick me up in Broomfield. =]

Re: Need a fix!

Postby globreal » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Boggy B wrote:I wrecked my wheels last Friday and haven't been in the mountains since. Don't think I'll survive another weekend without getting up there.

Looking to hike 12/18 or 12/19. Don't really care what, but 13ers would be awesome. I'd join a group, or I can help/plan a route as well.

The catch is you gotta pick me up in Broomfield. =]

Michael,

I heard you wrecked your truck on your way to Lake City this past weekend to join us. I am so sorry to hear this...but glad you are okay!

Hope someone will give you a fix for this weekend.
Luke 1:30 The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God. 31 "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus.

34 Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I am a virgin ?"

37 "For nothing will be impossible with God."

Re: Need a fix!

Postby CDR242 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 am

Micheal, you're welcome to join us on Mt Sherman Sunday, can you get down to 285 and C470, we can carpool from there.