Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

gear classified

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Re: gear classified

Postby larkinrx2 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:08 pm

What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - That's all I need the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair and I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[Shithead growls at him]
I don't need my dog.

Postby colokeith » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 am

To climb is to push yourself in a way you might not normally imagine is possible. If your stamina, skill, and luck are sound you will get to stand on top. ... I realized that with climbing, I'd found something that nourished my soul and could forge me into a better version myself - Jim Davidson

Postby HuskyRunner » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

Sold an item or two and purchased a few things from GearTrade.com. Might want to see if they still do personal accounts, seems like a lot of their listings appear to be returns from BackCountry but I have no verifiable proof of that.

Ralph
"I made up my mind not to care so much about the destination, and simply enjoy the journey." David Archuleta
"And if they get out there they see, son of a bitch, this is a beautiful planet." Jim Whittaker