Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Fritschi Freeride

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Fritschi Freeride

Postby lordhelmut » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Does anyone out there have a spare Fritschi Freeride binding? I have 1 in my garage, been using as an emergency spare, but figured I'd see if I could complete the pair. Its a medium. Its the now old school PLUS from a few years ago. Make an offer. Thanks a lot in advance.

Disclaimer : yes I have heard of Dynafit and no I'm not going to upgrade. Just to clear the air.

Re: Fritschi Freeride

Postby RoanMtnMan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

lordhelmut wrote:Does anyone out there have a spare Fritschi Freeride binding? I have 1 in my garage, been using as an emergency spare, but figured I'd see if I could complete the pair. Its a medium. Its the now old school PLUS from a few years ago. Make an offer. Thanks a lot in advance.

Disclaimer : yes I have heard of Dynafit and no I'm not going to upgrade. Just to clear the air.

I have an extra you can have Brian. I broke the other one trying to slide a box (brilliant decision for a guy my age). I think it may be a large though, 330-360 adjustment length. You can have it none the less though. It wants a new home. Screws and plates are in good shape. PM me if you want it and I will get it down there somehow.

P.S. I still vote upgrade.
Always follow the 7 P's. Proper Planning & Preparation, Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

"An adventure is misery and discomfort, relived in the safety of reminiscence.” --Marco Polo

www.CalebWrayPhotography.com

Postby Bean » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 am

Soon you'll be able to upgrade AND stick with Fritschi.

gdthomas wrote:Bean, you're an idiot.

http://throughpolarizedeyes.com

Postby RoanMtnMan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Bean wrote:Soon you'll be able to upgrade AND stick with Fritschi.

Too much plastic.
Always follow the 7 P's. Proper Planning & Preparation, Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

"An adventure is misery and discomfort, relived in the safety of reminiscence.” --Marco Polo

www.CalebWrayPhotography.com

Postby Jim Davies » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

I have a pair of large FR+'s with 100+ days inbounds on them. I could probably part with them, except they're on a semi-trashed pair of skis that I'm still using due to the low snowpack (I already bought a new pair of skis but I've been afraid to use them :(). Once the rocks are covered later this winter (if ever) drop me a PM.
Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. -- Steven Wright