Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Cross Training Sports

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Re: Cross Training Sports

Postby BenfromtheEast » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 pm

I once missed 20 straight free throws, not on purpose. Mondays are good for me.

Postby oldschoolczar » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"Here's Fletch, he's actually 6'5".. with the afro 6'9", a pretty good dribbler... watch here how he fights off four... five defenders with ease... Fletch, truly defines grace under pressure." =D>
"Tonight I'll shave the mountain
I'll cut the hearts from pharoahs"
-Tom Waits

Postby kushrocks » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Hell yes!!! I am in. Thursdays work best for me though.
" The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
"Danger in Alpinism is just part of the game. As soon as you eliminate the danger you have just every other sport." Febrizio Zangrilli
“The best climber in the world is the one who is having all the fun.” – Alex Lowe
"To travel, to experience and learn, that is to live" - Sherpa Tensing Norgay (first person to Summit Mt. Everest)
"Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit" - Edward Abbey
" Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. Some of your best life experiences and opportunities will transpire only after you dare to loose."

Postby Johnson » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 am

Basketball is one of the most dangerous sports you can play. Be careful. Don't bust an ankle! [-o<
In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. - Psalm 95:4

"I would be doing myself a disservice and every member of this band if I didn't perform the hell out of this." - Gene