Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Voormi Outdoor Apparel

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Voormi Outdoor Apparel

Postby SeracZack » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Voormi

A new clothing company that is about to release a new line that supposedly does away with the need for different garments making a kind of do-all piece. According to their marketing, no need for a seperate hardshell and softshell. Sounds interesting, no products shown on their website yet, but the best part is that they are local from Pagosa Springs. All products to be made right here in the good ol' USA.

Thought I would share.

Marketing Vid
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
-Helen Keller

Re: Voormi Outdoor Apparel

Postby Dave B » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:12 pm

I've seen this add and website linked to on various other climbing/skiing websites. Other than the marketing video and abstract information on their website I can't find much information on why there stuff is supposed to be better.

I'll be looking forward to reports from the early adopters though, and I like the fact they're a CO based company so best of luck to 'em.
"There is no cheating in climbing, only lying." - Semi-Rad

Re: Voormi Outdoor Apparel

Postby griddles » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

They came out with their first collection today. And there is more now on the website about what type of material they are using.