Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Teen Challenge

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Teen Challenge

Postby ap snow » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello-
Jim Detterline and I will be running two outdoor stations for the hearing impaired children of Denver at the Marion Downs Hearing Center tomorrow. We could use a little more help as we now expect more than 60 kids... Should be a great time! We are setting up two rope course events, a tight rope and a zipline. The kids will be arriving from 1-3pm. We are going early in the morning to setup. We could use a couple more hands and maybe even a few more helmets and harnesses. Let me know if your interested!
Thanks
Also, Jim is 4 summits away from 400 summits of Longs Peak =D>

Re: Teen Challenge

Postby Tommy Dorr » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Sounds like a great event :)

Can't make it tomorrow, work and all, but are there future events like this in the works?
"Try not... do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"When the Power of Love overcomes the Love for Power, then the world will Know Peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Postby ap snow » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Tommy we will have future events. I will give a little more notice next time. Thanks!

Postby AndYouSeeMe » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 am

What an awesome thing you are doing! The Marion Downs Hearing Center is a great place. Wednesday mornings don't work for me but PLEASE post a little sooner next time or PM me and I will be glad to help.