Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

14ers Windows Phone app

Information on 14ers.com Mobile apps.

14ers Windows Phone app

Postby mikemalick » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Windows Phone 7.5 and the recently released Nokia Lumia 900 are great! Would love to see a dedicated WP 14ers app.

Site Administrator

Re: 14ers Windows Phone app

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:08 pm

So would I, but I have no plans of creating one at this time. Sorry, I just can't justify a 14ers.com Win Phone app now.
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine

Postby mikemalick » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Ya...I was afraid of that. I wish they wouldn't have waited soooo long, but I think demand will be very high in the next year or two. I'm a software developer--mostly enterprise backend stuff--and will be starting to ramp up heavily in mobile dev work with WinPhone (as well as others). Perhaps after I get my feet wet on that you might be willing to let me in on some of the APIs and I could mock up some basic stuff.

Postby ronvecchi » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 am

Hey, just came across this post. I have a windows 8 phone and also would love to see an app for it. I think the win phones are hear to stay...finally I've had a droid X and Blackberry and the win phone is so far the best phone I've had. Anyways, if there's still no plans for the app I'd be happy to help create one. I'm a senior software developer with a large automotive data company and have worked with windows applications (web, desktop, services, mobile) for roughly 13 years.

I'd love to help create one!!! Just need some API's or web services to get some 14er's data...

Ron
"If you s**t your pants in the woods and no one is around to smell it, did you really s**t your pants?"

~Me