Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 6:46 pm
- Location: Littleton, CO
October 19, 2013 - Dawn on the Maroon valley. What it took to get this shot.....well let's see...... getting up just before 3am, 3 miles of hiking for 3,600ft vertical gain, temperatures in the low teens, all in 3"-12" of fresh powder snow. No headlamp required all done under a full moon. © 2013 Jody Grigg
- maroon-valley-dawn-web.jpg (228.92 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
- Posts: 1967
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:33 pm
- Location: Canon City, Colorado
GORGEOUS ! Thanks for sharing your gift with us !
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
- Jim Davies
- Posts: 7846
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
Beautiful. But I can't see the Bells reflected in the lake.
Climbing at altitude is like hitting your head against a brick wall — it's great when you stop. -- Chris Darwin
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:39 pm
- Location: Firestone, CO
Beautiful shot! Love your work Jody!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests