Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Air Photography Site

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to try and sell your photos or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.

Air Photography Site

Postby Mel McKinney » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Interesting aerial photography site I found looking for Gore Range shots. Love those shots of the Aspens in the snow!

http://www.airphotona.com/images.asp?catnum=1000&catname=Mountains
Mountains cast spells on me - Why, because of the way Earth-heaps lie, should I be Chocked by joy mysteriously; stilled or drunken-gay? Why should a brown hill trail Tug at my feet to go? Why should a boggy swale Tune my heart to a nameless tale Mountain marshes know?
--- Belle Turnbull ("Mountain-Mad")

"Nothing is so embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said couldn't be done."
---Sam Ewing

Re: Air Photography Site

Postby somethingrandom » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm

We have lot of aerial photographers/aviators on the site.

I am smelling a 'flyin/flyover' of some of our better spots, who would be up for that?
-Just as soon as you idiot proof something, some a**hole is just going to come along and make a better idiot.

-To Cessna: "November one, zero, four Lima Papa, wind 080 at 90 peak gusts 120, runway 35 cleared for takeoff"

To fellow controller: "Watch this sh!t"

-Whether climbing or flying, the single greatest thing to remember is that every ascent is optional, and if you feel like making another, your subsequent descent is mandatory.

Re: Air Photography Site

Postby Mel McKinney » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 pm

There was an excellent thread a few months ago with aerial shots.
I love flying over the mountains trying to get the best views. :D
Mountains cast spells on me - Why, because of the way Earth-heaps lie, should I be Chocked by joy mysteriously; stilled or drunken-gay? Why should a brown hill trail Tug at my feet to go? Why should a boggy swale Tune my heart to a nameless tale Mountain marshes know?
--- Belle Turnbull ("Mountain-Mad")

"Nothing is so embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said couldn't be done."
---Sam Ewing