Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

R U interested in a 14er Calendar?

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to try and sell your photos or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.

Re: R U interested in a 14er Calendar?

Postby sunny1 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Interested - I've seen your pics, Yorksman. "Like" :D
Do we get to see a sample of what will be in the calendar prior to purchase?
Like the preview idea.

I need a good calendar for work - "good" means it's distracting from the business at hand! :mrgreen:
The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.

Postby d_baker » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Craig Cook wrote:And if you have the funds, I suggest purchasing some photos from DancesatMoonrise for the calendar. He always has amazing photos.

Nothing against Jim, but have you looked at the op's website? I think he'll do just fine without Jim's (or anyone elses) photos.
Good luck Jody with your calendar!

EDIT: I should have read through the whole page before responding :oops: , I saw Matt's response about Jody's handywork.

Postby Craig Cook » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:34 pm

d_baker wrote:
Craig Cook wrote:And if you have the funds, I suggest purchasing some photos from DancesatMoonrise for the calendar. He always has amazing photos.

Nothing against Jim, but have you looked at the op's website? I think he'll do just fine without Jim's (or anyone elses) photos.

EDIT: I should have read through the whole page before responding :oops: , I saw Matt's response about Jody's handywork.

Yeah, I realized my mistake, and have plans to check out the OP's photos.
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Postby yorksman » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Thanks guys for the response, you can see some of my 14er images on my website http://www.jodygrigg.com just click on the galleries tab up top. As of right now my website does not have any of my landscape images that I have taken this year.

On zazzle you can see my Colorado 2011 Calendar http://www.zazzle.com/colorado_2011_calendar-158984851543664402

The ones I printed for myself and family were this option Huge: 14.25" x 22" (each page is 14.25" x 11"): $25.95 ea
Images were full page ie 14.25x11. I made no money on selling these calendars as you can see by the listed price is copied from there website, I do have the option of up marking the calendars but I just wanted to share my work with others.

As couple of you mis-understood my post a little, this would be my own images. Hope this answers some questions.....and yes on the zazzle page you would be able to see a preview but I think I would also post the images here for you too. I will have the calendar ready to go by the beginning of November that way I still have time to maybe get some other shots.

Jody
http://www.jodygrigg.com - Colorado Fourteener photos and more.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jody-Grigg-Photography/262024160516067 Jody Grigg Photography Facebook

Postby Dancesatmoonrise » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 pm

d_baker wrote:

Agree completely, though certainly appreciate the favorable sentiment.

Jodi, your work is sublime. Can't wait to see your picks for 2012!

Postby Dancesatmoonrise » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

PS - love that 2011 calendar, Jody. Especially the winter shots from the Bells. Outstanding!

Postby HOCKEYFAN » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 pm

I am definitely interested!!! The shots that you post on 'TRs' are amazing!!! Although, I personally would love a collaboration with you and 'Dancesatmoonrise', as always, just my opinion!!! Please keep me up to date on progress and such!!!

Postby Craig Cook » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Jody,

I just looked at your 2011 Colorado calendar photos and am going through your galleries right now. Amazing stuff!

I'm not a big cycling person, but I work at a newspaper sports department and we had items every day about the Pro Cycling Challenge, so it was cool seeing those photos as well.
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Previous