Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Colorado Springs Ski Rideshare

Arrange group travel to/from the peaks.

Colorado Springs Ski Rideshare

Postby jmeizis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Looking to form a carpool to Copper and Winter Park this winter so I use my ski pass. I've got room for two plus gear and get good gas mileage. Would be down to work out regular times to head up and don't mind getting up early. I have a flexible schedule for most of the winter but want to get in as much vertical as possible.

Jeremiah

719-209-6649
jmeizis(at)hotmail(dot)com

Re: Colorado Springs Ski Rideshare

Postby 12ersRule » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Looking for the same for Ft Collins.

jmeizis wrote: have a flexible schedule for most of the winter but want to get in as much vertical as possible.

I'll carpool with you for the Monarch days.

Postby climbingaggie03 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 pm

I might be down for copper every now and then, I work there (very part time) live in the springs and ski as much as I can.

Postby Tommy Dorr » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:52 am

This might end up being a good thread. I live in Colorado Springs and have the Monarch Pass. I have some people that I go with, but they can't go as often. I don't mean to hijack the OP, but this seems like a good ideas to get rolling.

Postby jmeizis » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:55 am

Well, looks like I'm set for sharing rides if people want to go to Monarch. Hopefully we'll be getting some more snow, psyched to get some skiing done.

Climbingaggie, what are you doing at Copper and are they hiring?

Postby COBuckeye » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 pm

I live in Castle Rock and head up to WP 2-3 Saturday's per month. I would be down to carpool, just let me know.

Jason
fruhjm1 at geemail dot com
"...cause I got changed by what I've been shown, more glory than the world has known, keeps me ramblin' on..." - Josh Garrels (Farther Along)

Postby moneymike » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:33 pm

I'll be skiing at copper and Mary Jane (mostly MJ) several times a week, this season. I live in Manitou and if you want to carpool, give me a call.

Also, I have the wells fargo 2 for 1 copper moutain/winter park voucher and I'm looking for someone to go halfs with me. You need a student or University employee id (or some alternate (possibly fake) form of identifying yourself as a student/employee).

Mike
719-359-7779

Postby COBuckeye » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 pm

moneymike wrote:You need a student or University employee id

I used my Wells Fargo 2 for 1 back in September at Christy's Sports in Park Meadows. I am a student, my buddy is not. The guy selling the passes didn't even ask for either of our IDs. Not saying that this is the norm, but you could try to go with a non-student buddy and see what happens...
"...cause I got changed by what I've been shown, more glory than the world has known, keeps me ramblin' on..." - Josh Garrels (Farther Along)

Postby jmeizis » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 am

Trying to head to Copper on Monday and Sunday next week for anyone interested. Probably try and get there for open and stay till close. Heading to Berthoud Friday as well if anyone is interested and equipped for some backcountry.

Postby EatinHardtack » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I'll go ahead and give up my name for a ride share or two. I drive up most weekends and I live in OCC. I have the hated and scorned Vail Resorts pass though :twisted:
"In our youths our hearts were touched with fire" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Postby shredthegnar10 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I have the A-Basin pass, if anyone wants to go there.
There's a fine line between being a badass and being a dumbass.

ACONCAGUA STYLE

Postby thedudeabides » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm

moneymike wrote:I'll be skiing at copper and Mary Jane (mostly MJ) several times a week, this season. I live in Manitou and if you want to carpool, give me a call.

Also, I have the wells fargo 2 for 1 copper moutain/winter park voucher and I'm looking for someone to go halfs with me. You need a student or University employee id (or some alternate (possibly fake) form of identifying yourself as a student/employee).

Mike
719-359-7779

Very interested in that two for one voucher. How much is half?
“It's hard and it's dangerous, but it's really simple. You have this mountain, and you just want to go up there.”

-Ueli Steck

Next