Talys Anne

Threads related to Colorado mountaineering accidents but please keep it civil and respectful. Friends and relatives of fallen climbers will be reading these posts.
Forum rules
Please be respectful when posting - family and friends of fallen climbers might be reading this forum.
goatgirl
14ers: 20 
Trip Reports (5)

Post by goatgirl »

Woohoo!!!! Congratulations to Mommy and the whole family. Welcome Talys!!
Jag trivs bäst i öppna landskap... Ulf Lundell
She-Brett
Trip Reports (0)

Post by She-Brett »

What an absolutely WONDERFUL name!!!
Congrats to the whole family. I'm sure David is proud right now. :D
It's peanut butta jelly time, peanut butta jelly time!!!

Where you at?
Bresch
14ers: 11 
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Bresch »

Awesome. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is a beautiful name. I am sure that everyone on here wishes Talys the best of luck and hopes to see her on a summit in several years. In one sense or another and for everyone on here and in your family, David is in all of us. (Just like the Captain)
Never stop believing, Never stop achieving - Me (June 18, 2007) ascending Quandary
Kate
14ers: 5 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Kate »

Talys Anne was born Monday, July 16th. She weighed 6 lbs 3 ounces and was 19 inches long at birth.
--- http://www.talusmonkey.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ---
jimlup
14ers: 27  1 
13ers: 8
Trip Reports (3)

Post by jimlup »

Cool and big congratulations! Uncle Dave is happy I'm sure :)

I did Minnesota's high point yesterday. It was a great hike/climb that I had the privilage of sharing with my own daughter and I thought of David as we summited :)
"Just because you have the gear does not mean that you are a Mountaineer!" My daughter's cynical comment about my hobby...