Talus Monkey's Dad

Threads related to Colorado mountaineering accidents but please keep it civil and respectful. Friends and relatives of fallen climbers will be reading these posts.
Forum rules
Please be respectful when posting - family and friends of fallen climbers might be reading this forum.
Alex
14ers: 31 
13ers: 31
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Alex »

James,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Alex
The only thing better than mountains are mountains to which you have never been!
JasonF
14ers: 58 
13ers: 63 1
Trip Reports (45)

Post by JasonF »

Mr. Robinson,

Thank your for gifting the world with David - he was truly a unique person. I pray that God will provide you and your family with comfort during this time. I also hope you find joy in the vast amount of uplifting stories about your son.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going get better. It's not.
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
Dr. Seuss
Alpine
14ers: 55 
13ers: 21
Trip Reports (5)

Post by Alpine »

James,

May you find rest and peace in the understanding that David brought joy and love to many, even those who never had the honor of meeting him.
Speedbird
14ers: 1 
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Speedbird »

James,
Despite my not having met David personally, I'm sure many would agree that he represented how the love of climbing, the outdoors, and the time shared with friends in both can absolutely bring people together.

In addition to my sincerest condolences, my smiles of remembrance
of a fellow brother who always captured each moment just right.
Duffus Kentucky Climber
14ers: 34 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Duffus Kentucky Climber »

Sir:

Many hearts are broken by the loss of your son. He was admired.

Dr. C
It looks like the ridge is just right up there!