Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

TalusMonkey Stickers Are Here!

Threads related to Colorado mountaineering accidents but please keep it civil and respectful. Friends and relatives of fallen climbers will be reading these posts.
Forum rules
Please be respectful when posting - family and friends of fallen climbers might be reading this forum.

Re: TalusMonkey Stickers Are Here!

Postby TalusMonkeys sister » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Got mine, too. Thank you both so very much! They're perfect. Thanks for not letting this fall by the wayside.

Gurlyclimber: I love the "Holly Monkey" moniker. Thanks.
Thank you all for loving my brother and being his friends. You all sound like amazing friends. I can't thank you enough. Holly Newsome

Postby timstich » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:08 pm

The website front page has David in his pimp suit and hat holding what looks like a screen shot. Classic!

It's really nice seeing other people remember their friends like this. Memories and stories are how we keep the past alive.

Postby Kate » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:51 am

Thanks to everyone who has bought stickers so far! =D> 100% of proceeds are being donated in David's name for some really great causes.

I plan on writing the first round of donation checks within the next week or two. If you'd like to purchase stickers and haven't yet, please do so now. (We've got plenty left!)

http://www.talusmonkey.com/stickers.asp

Previous