Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Info, conditions and gear related to skiing or riding Colorado Peaks, including the 14ers! Ski/Ride Trip Reports

14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Postby randalmartin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:22 am

OutsideOnline has put out it's latest Bucket list. One of the items is to Ski a Colorado 14er. You can read about here http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/adventure-bucket-list/Ski-a-14er.html

Unfortunately they screwed up the reference to 14ers.com and put 14er.com. I have posted a comment already to have them correct it. Probably worth a few more comments to make sure they respond. :)

Edit: Outside fixed the link.
Last edited by randalmartin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: 14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Postby JTOlson26 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Not a bad list. Camping on my own island and exploring the islands off the coast of Maine sounds awesome. It reminds me that there is still a lot to do in this country that doesn't involve Colorado, or even high alpine adventures.

Re: 14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Postby nkan02 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:22 pm

randalmartin wrote:One of the items is to Ski a Colorado 14er.

I am trying to! Where is the snow? ](*,) :mrgreen:
It has frequently been noticed that all mountains appear doomed to pass through the three stages: An inaccessible peak - The most difficult ascent in the Alps - An easy day for a lady. Albert Frederick Mummery, My Climbs in the Alps and Caucasus