Forum
Your purchase of a synthetic or cotton shirt helps support 14ers.com. Thank you!

Other ways to help...

14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Info, conditions and gear related to skiing or riding Colorado Peaks, including the 14ers! Ski/Ride Trip Reports

14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Postby randalmartin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 am

OutsideOnline has put out it's latest Bucket list. One of the items is to Ski a Colorado 14er. You can read about here http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/adventure-bucket-list/Ski-a-14er.html

Unfortunately they screwed up the reference to 14ers.com and put 14er.com. I have posted a comment already to have them correct it. Probably worth a few more comments to make sure they respond. :)

Edit: Outside fixed the link.
Last edited by randalmartin on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: 14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Postby JTOlson26 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Not a bad list. Camping on my own island and exploring the islands off the coast of Maine sounds awesome. It reminds me that there is still a lot to do in this country that doesn't involve Colorado, or even high alpine adventures.

Re: 14ers.com on OutsideOnline

Postby SnowAlien » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 pm

randalmartin wrote:One of the items is to Ski a Colorado 14er.

I am trying to! Where is the snow? ](*,) :mrgreen:
It has frequently been noticed that all mountains appear doomed to pass through the three stages: An inaccessible peak - The most difficult ascent in the Alps - An easy day for a lady. Albert Frederick Mummery, My Climbs in the Alps and Caucasus