Info, conditions and gear related to skiing or riding Colorado Peaks, including the 14ers! Ski/Ride Trip Reports
- Posts: 1004
- Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 pm
RIP Sarah and condolences to family & friends.
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:20 pm
- Location: Littleton
Ski in peace.
There are some trips you never fully come back from.
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:14 am
- Location: Denver, CO
Every day's a powder day in heaven!
"Though my problems are meaningless, that don't make them go away..."
- Neil Young -
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 pm
- Location: Breckenridge, Co
Very sad news.
There are other Annapurnas in the lives of men.
- Maurice Herzog
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:36 pm
- Location: Lakewood, Co
Tribute Vid climbinglife.com postedhttp://vimeo.com/35364829
I am glad I shall never be young without wild country to be young in - Aldo LeopoldSupport Colorado Search and Rescue
- CORSAR CardLOJ
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm
- Location: Chicago area
An inspiring force and a shining light, may she rest in peace forever.
"Live as on a mountain." -- Marcus Aurelius
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:10 am
- Location: Silt, colorado
So very sad to hear--- RIP
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests