Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

FS: AT Setup

Info, conditions and gear related to skiing or riding Colorado Peaks, including the 14ers! Ski/Ride Trip Reports

FS: AT Setup

Postby El Oso Raku » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 pm

I am looking to sell my AT set up. For quite some time I switched b/t my AT gear and telemark gear when skiing bigger lines in difficult conditions. However, I am to the point now, with the advent of BD 01's and the like, that I just ski my telemark gear no matter the conditions. Here is what I am looking to sell:

1. Fritschi Freeride Plus size medium. They are in great condition and are identical to the model seen here (I believe they are the 2006 or '07 model). They retail for $425 and I am willing to sell for $250. http://www.backcountry.com/store/BLD092 ... nding.html

2. Garmont g-rides. I believe the mondo is 28.5 (i wear 10 to 10.5). These are in great condition and have only been used a handful of times. I believe they are the '06 or '07 model. They look just like the model here. Retail is $500ish, but I will sell for $200. http://gearx.com/garmont-g-ride-g-fit-boots.html

3. The skis that the Fritschi's are mounted on are the older Guns (orange and blue). I believe the size is 174 or so. Good skis but the top sheet has plenty of scratches. Will sell for $100.

I would also be willing to sell the group for $500. If you are interested, please let me know. I live in Vail, so if you want to check them out, I can probably meet you somewhere around here or in Summit. I don't have the original pics up here b/c I am an idiot when it comes to doing that, so just bear with me. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Re: FS: AT Setup

Postby SkiBum1287 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Do you have any skins for sale?
Snow!

Re: FS: AT Setup

Postby El Oso Raku » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 pm

No, I don't. Sorry about that. Can never have enough pairs of skins.