Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Trouble with RSS feeds?

If you run into any problems using 14ers.com, please post a topic thread here.

Trouble with RSS feeds?

Postby mikemalick » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:15 am

I had been receiving RSS Feeds into IE from 14ers.com forum posts, but noticed last night it seemed a long time since I last saw one come through. Today I checked my feed page in IE for 14ers.com and it stated "This feed contains errors. Internet Explorer will try updating this feed again later.". The last update was from ‎Thursday, ‎March ‎28, ‎2013, ‏‎2:32:21 PM. I then entered the forum and clicked the RSS button which took me to page feed.php and that page stated "Information Feeds are not available on this board". Have feeds been done away with completely for some reason?

Re: Trouble with RSS feeds?

Postby justiner » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 am

I'm curious too - as I usually read 14ers.com through my RSS reader. What's the story?
The Long Ranger | STRAVA

"Any effort that has self-glorification as its final endpoint is bound to end in disaster" - Pirsig

Site Administrator

Re: Trouble with RSS feeds?

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm

The feeds were temporarily turned off a while back when it was determined that another Colorado website was using them in a way which violated copyright laws - basically re-posting our content as if it was generated on their site. I have since had them take down our content but need to make a few changes to the feed before bringing it back online.

I'll try to get to it soon...
"There's no recess and no rules in the school of life" - D. Mustaine