Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Cannot add multiple peaks on Trip Reports

If you run into any problems using 14ers.com, please post a topic thread here.

Cannot add multiple peaks on Trip Reports

Postby Marmot72 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Bill,
Good afternoon. When adding a new Trip Report, the link below the drop-down for peak selection that is to allow one to select more than one peak does not seem to be working. I have tried multiple times and each time, the link does not take me anywhere. I see a message in the lower left to "select #" but a number field does not display.

Thank you for all that you do - I hope that this is truly a problem and it's not just something with my computer, as I don't want to waste your time.

-Steve

Site Administrator

Re: Cannot add multiple peaks on Trip Reports

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 pm

This happens to some people and I'm not sure why. I have yet to find a common thread but if you'd like to post your OS and browser/version it might help aid in the research. For now, is it possible that you could try another computer or another browser on your computer? I don't know if it's caused by Java, security, browser or some other settings on a computer.

Also, if anyone else has encountered this problem and came up with a "Settings" fix in the browser or Java, I'd really like to hear about it.

thx and sorry for the hassle
Only SNOW will end the madness

Re: Cannot add multiple peaks on Trip Reports

Postby Marmot72 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Bill,
I was on my wife's Mac laptop, using Safari. I'd not encountered that before on my PC, using Firefox. The feature worked a few hours later.