Climbing partner(s) needed 5/20-25

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Ninerweiner
Trip Reports (0)

Climbing partner(s) needed 5/20-25

Post by Ninerweiner »

Lookin for partner(s) for a climb up Quandry or another first-time-snow-covered-14er. My friend is visiting from Ireland and the only thing he really wants to do is climb a 14er. I'm relatively new to mountainering so having someone knowledgable to come along with us would be wonderful!

We are willing to get all the necessary gear, I'd just feel more comfortable having someone who knows what they're doing to come along.

I'd treat ya to lunch or a beer after for just coming!

Thanks!
billrwathier
14ers: 4 
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Climbing partner(s) needed 5/20-25

Post by billrwathier »

I'm thinking of doing Quandary on 5/20 or 5/21, but I'm a relative newbie and this would be my first snow covered ascent. I'm also going to do an alpine start.