Forum

Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wilson Peak .GPX

Colorado 14er peak questions, condition requests and other info. 14er Trip Reports, Condition Reports

Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wilson Peak .GPX

Postby ThuChad » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 am

Does anyone have a .GPX file for Silver Pick/ROA to Wilson Peak? I don't see one on the route description and the one I found in the trip reports(nkan02) is a little confusing when you zoom in.

I'm putting together a .GPX file for Kilpackacker>El Diente>Wilson>Wilson Peak>Silver Pick and this is all I lack. It traverses El Diente to Wilson. I'll share if anyone is interested. All summer standard routes.
Last edited by ThuChad on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wislon Peak .GPX

Postby SnowAlien » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 am

If that helps, I stayed on trail going down. Going up, I got off trail in a couple of spots.

Re: Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wislon Peak .GPX

Postby ThuChad » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 am

nkan02 wrote:If that helps, I stayed on trail going down. Going up, I got off trail in a couple of spots.

Ok, I'll take a closer look. Thanks.
I'm just pretending to be a poseur.