Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wilson Peak .GPX

Colorado 14er peak questions and conditions should be posted here. 14er Trip Reports

Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wilson Peak .GPX

Postby ThuChad » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 am

Does anyone have a .GPX file for Silver Pick/ROA to Wilson Peak? I don't see one on the route description and the one I found in the trip reports(nkan02) is a little confusing when you zoom in.

I'm putting together a .GPX file for Kilpackacker>El Diente>Wilson>Wilson Peak>Silver Pick and this is all I lack. It traverses El Diente to Wilson. I'll share if anyone is interested. All summer standard routes.
Last edited by ThuChad on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wislon Peak .GPX

Postby nkan02 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am

If that helps, I stayed on trail going down. Going up, I got off trail in a couple of spots.

Re: Silver Pick/ROA TH to Wislon Peak .GPX

Postby ThuChad » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:44 am

nkan02 wrote:If that helps, I stayed on trail going down. Going up, I got off trail in a couple of spots.

Ok, I'll take a closer look. Thanks.
I'm just pretending to be a poseur.

“I stand here on the summit of the mountain. I lift my head and I spread my arms. This, my body and spirit, this is the end of the quest. I wished to know the meaning of all things. I am the meaning. I wished to find a warrant for being. I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction. Neither am I the means to any end others may wish to accomplish. I am not a tool for their use. I am not a servant of their needs. I am not a sacrifice on their altars.” |Ayn Rand - Anthem