Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Humboldt Peak 12/29

Colorado 14er peak questions and conditions should be posted here. 14er Trip Reports

Humboldt Peak 12/29

Postby SilverLynx » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 pm

A big group is going to be doing the East Ridge of Humboldt Saturday. We are expecting a turn-out of over a dozen people. Any conditions info on the peak or general advice on the route would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you'd like to join, send a PM. Weather forecast looks good at this point.

Thanks!
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
~Nelson Mandela

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."
~Steve Jobs

Re: Humboldt Peak 12/29

Postby TrailDude41 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:14 pm

I'll be coming up from Santa Fe area. Anyone else heading from that direction or somewhere in CO? My car is not that robust and I'm looking for someone to carpool with.