Longs on Thursday and current conditions

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
ap snow
14ers: 58  58  16 
13ers: 20
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Longs on Thursday and current conditions

Post by ap snow »

I will be up there tomorrow. Going for the Skyline ridge then descending the north face.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Austinporzo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AndYouSeeMe
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 209 25
Trip Reports (23)

Post by AndYouSeeMe »

ap snow wrote:I will be up there tomorrow. Going for the Skyline ridge then descending the north face.
Hey Austin, we met up on N Arapahoe this summer, if I recall you had just skied the Luttrel Line? Anyway, I'm headed for Pagoda on Friday morning so if you would be so kind to let me know how it looks and possible even snap a pic that would be sweet.

Have a great day out there tomorrow!
ap snow
14ers: 58  58  16 
13ers: 20
Trip Reports (0)

Post by ap snow »

AndYouSeeMe wrote:
ap snow wrote:I will be up there tomorrow. Going for the Skyline ridge then descending the north face.
Hey Austin, we met up on N Arapahoe this summer, if I recall you had just skied the Luttrel Line? Anyway, I'm headed for Pagoda on Friday morning so if you would be so kind to let me know how it looks and possible even snap a pic that would be sweet.

Have a great day out there tomorrow!
Hey how have you been? No problem, I will take some pics for you! hmmm Pagoda that sounds awesome! Lets link up for some climbs soon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Austinporzo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;